CARMELO L. PEREZ MEDINA, the person responsible for the website, hereinafter referred to as the CONTROLLER, makes available to users this document, with the aim of fulfilling the obligations set out in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), as well as informing all users of the website about the conditions of use.
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions herein, as well as any other legal provisions that may apply.
CARMELO L. PEREZ MEDINA reserves the right to modify any information that may appear on the website, without the obligation to give prior notice or inform users of such obligations, understanding that the publication on the CARMELO L. PEREZ MEDINA website is sufficient.
– Business Name: CARMELO L. PEREZ MEDINA
– Trade Name: ALTORECRUIT SLU
– VAT ID: B09624636
– Address: C/ Buzo 5 35219 – (Telde) – Palmas, Las.
– Telephone: (+34) 623 211 440
– Registry: Registro Mercantil de Las Palmas, Canary Islands, Spain.
– Email: email@example.com
Through the Website, we offer Users the possibility to access information about our services.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROCESSING
INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The User acknowledges and accepts that all content displayed on the Website, especially designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, trademarks, or any other signs suitable for industrial and/or commercial use are subject to Intellectual Property rights. All trademarks, trade names, or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights on the contents and/or any other elements inserted on the page are the exclusive property of the company and/or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in economic traffic. Therefore, the User agrees not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify such contents, holding the company harmless from any claims arising from the breach of such obligations.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source code, and, in general, any intellectual creation existing on this Website, as well as the Website as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyright by intellectual property legislation. The company owns the elements that make up the graphic design of the Website, menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, images, textures, graphics, and any other content on the Website or, in any case, has the corresponding authorization for the use of these elements. The content on the Website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor transmitted, nor recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, unless prior written authorization has been obtained from the Entity.
Likewise, it is prohibited to delete, evade, or manipulate the “copyright” as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may be included in the contents. The User of this Website agrees to respect the rights set forth and to avoid any action that could harm them, with the company reserving the right to exercise any means or legal actions that correspond to it in defense of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
USER OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES ON THE WEBSITE
The User agrees to:
– Make proper and lawful use of the Website as well as the contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the applicable legislation at any given time; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Website; (iii) morality and generally accepted good customs; and (iv) public order.
– Provide all the means and technical requirements required to access the Website.
– Provide truthful information when filling out personal data forms and keep them updated at all times, ensuring that they correspond, at all times, to the User’s real situation. The User will be solely responsible for false or inaccurate statements made and for the damages caused to the company or third parties by the information provided.
However, in addition to the above, the User must also refrain from:
– Making unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Website and/or its contents for illegal purposes, prohibited in the General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overburden, deteriorate, or prevent the normal use of the services or documents, files, and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment.
– Accessing or attempting to access restricted areas of the Website without meeting the conditions required for such access.
– Causing damage to the physical or logical systems of the Website, its suppliers, or third parties.
– Introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other systems that may cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, its suppliers, or third parties.
– Attempting to access, use, and/or manipulate the data of the company, third-party suppliers, and other Users.
– Reproducing or copying, distributing, allowing public access through any form of public communication, transforming, or modifying the contents unless authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
– Removing, hiding, or manipulating the “copyright” and other identifying data of the rights of the company or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted into the contents.
– Obtaining or attempting to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are located, or, in general, those that are commonly used on the Internet for this purpose as long as they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Website and/or the contents.
– In particular, and by way of illustration and not exhaustive, the User agrees not to transmit, disseminate, or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software, and, in general, any kind of material that:
– In any way is contrary to, disparages, or attacks fundamental rights and
public freedoms recognized constitutionally, in International Treaties and in the rest of the current legislation.
– Induces, incites, or promotes criminal, denigrating, defamatory, violent, or generally contrary actions to the law, morality, generally accepted good customs, or public order.
– Induces, incites, or promotes actions, attitudes, or discriminatory thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age, or condition.
– Incorporates, makes available, or allows access to criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading, or generally contrary to law, morality, and generally accepted good customs or public order products, elements, messages, and/or services.
– Induces or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
– Induces or incites involvement in dangerous, risky, or harmful practices for health and mental balance.
– Is protected by legislation on intellectual or industrial property belonging to the company or third parties without the authorized use being granted.
– Is contrary to honor, personal and family privacy, or the image of individuals.
– Constitutes any type of advertising.
– Includes any type of virus or program that prevents the normal operation of the Website.
If, to access some of the services and/or contents of the Website, a password is provided, the User undertakes to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, they will be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, committing not to transfer it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to the mentioned services and/or contents by third parties. Likewise, they undertake to notify the company of any fact that may imply the misuse of their password, such as, for example, its theft, loss, or unauthorized access, in order to proceed to its immediate cancellation. Consequently, until the aforementioned notification is made, the company will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the misuse of the password, being the User’s responsibility for any unlawful use of the contents and/or services of the Website by any illegitimate third party. If, due to negligence or willful misconduct, they fail to comply with any of the obligations set forth in these General Conditions of Use, they will be liable for any damages and losses that may arise from said breach.
Continuous access, correct visualization, download, or use of the elements and information contained on the website may be hindered, difficult, or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control. It is not responsible for decisions that may be made as a result of access to the content or information offered.
The service may be interrupted, or the relationship with the User may be immediately terminated if it is detected that the use of their Website or any of the services offered therein is contrary to these General Conditions of Use. We are not responsible for damages, losses, claims, or expenses arising from the use of the Website.
The company is only responsible for removing, as soon as possible, the contents that may generate such damages, provided that it is notified. In particular, we will not be responsible for damages that may arise, among others, from:
– Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages, or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads, and errors in the lines and telecommunications networks, or for any other reason beyond the control of the company.
– Illegitimate intrusions through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
– Improper or inappropriate use of the Website.
– Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of it.
The administrator of the website reserves the right to withdraw, in whole or in part, any content or information present on the Website. The company excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the misuse of freely available services and use by Users of the Website. It is also exempt from any liability for the content and information that may be received as a result of data collection forms, which are only intended for the provision of consultation and doubt services. On the other hand, in the event of causing damages and losses due to illegal or incorrect use of said services, the User may be claimed for the damages or losses caused.
The User will keep the company indemnified against any damages and losses that may arise from claims, actions, or demands from third parties as a result of their access or use of the Website. Likewise, they undertake to indemnify for any damages and losses that may arise from their use of “robots”, “spidrs”, “crawlers”, or similar tools used to collect or extract data or any other action on their part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Website.
The User undertakes not to reproduce in any way, not even through a hyperlink or hyperlink, the Website, as well as any of its contents, without the express and written authorization of the person responsible for the file.
The Website may include links to other websites, managed by third parties, in order to facilitate User access to information from collaborating and/or sponsoring companies. Accordingly, the company is not responsible for the content of such websites, nor does it act as a guarantor or party offeror of the services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through third-party links.
The User is granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create links to the main page of the Website solely for private and non-commercial use. Websites that include a link to our Website (i) may not falsify their relationship or claim that such a link has been authorized, nor include trademarks, names, trade names, logos, or other distinctive signs of our company; (ii) may not include content that may be considered distasteful, obscene, offensive, controversial, that incites violence or discrimination based on sex, race, or religion, contrary to public order, or illegal; (iii) may not link to any page of the Website other than the main page; (iv) must link to the Website’s own address, without allowing the Website that makes the link to reproduce the Website as part of its website or within one of its “frames” or create a “browser” on any of the pages of the Website. The company may request, at any time, the removal of any link to the Website, after which it must proceed immediately to its removal.
The company cannot control the information, content, products, or services provided by other websites that have established links to the Website.
The company reserves the right to use “cookie” technology on the Website to recognize the User as a frequent user and personalize their use of the Website by pre-selecting their language or the most desired or specific content.
Cookies collect the User’s IP address, with Google being responsible for processing this information.
Cookies are files sent to a browser, through a Web server